My photographic journey
I've been passionate about photography since I was a kid, but I've actually embarked on the portrait photography road in 2015 when Bogdan Botofei introduced me into the arts of nude photography in a workshop he organized in the snowy mountains of Muntenia, Romania.
- I currently shoot with my Nikon D4s, as I never got fond of mirror-less cameras.
- My lens is usually Sigma 24-70 2.8G, but I also use 70-200 2.8G lens when needed.
- I am relying mostly on using natural/available light. I have a SB flash that I rarely use.
- For editing I use Lightroom, Photoshop and Luminar AI.
- Usually I do 1 or 2 shoots each month.
- I am open to collaborate with passionate photographers and models.